Individuals, firm and companies indulged in the activities related to trade and industry in the district of Rupandehi are eligible for membership. SiCCI has about …………………………… members. The Membership has been classified in three categories i.e. General, Associate and commodity association, which is further classified into Trade and Industry. Membership has composed of local industrialists, businessmen, retailer, wholesaler dealer, agencies and hoteliers, commodity associations of Siddharthangar and its vicinity.
Document required for the membership
- Filled up application form (with two board members recommendation)
- Passport size photograph – four copies
- Copy of citizenship card – one
- DAO registration certificate (for Commodity association)
Rights & Privileges of the Membership
- To participate and take part in the annual general meeting and cast vote in election.
- To motivate the Chamber members both at executive and general level in solving the problems and issues at hand.
- To make the chamber alert in protecting and promoting the trade and industry
- To get involved, in order of priority in the forum of representatives designed and formed by the chamber.
- To enjoy the privileges and facilities as provisioned in the constitution of the chamber.
- To participate in the training, seminars and exhibitions organized by the chamber and utilize the facilities at the concession rate.